IMG Residency Advisers
Ace Your Exams (Boards + In-House)
As if you haven't made enough decisions thus far, now you have to actually survive medical school without burning out. Let's face it, we made the decision to attend a Caribbean medical school, so we have to strive to attain high scores in order to be strong candidates.
One of the most important factors in ensuring success in medical school is planning ahead. While you're busy figuring out which resources to use, how many hours to study, getting groceries, and more, you simply forget to create a schedule that would make your life easier. Our team of advisors have been able to over come these obstacles by planning ahead. Let us help place your mind at ease and book one of our advisors.
Some of the suggested topics to discuss include:
- When should I start studying for my USMLE exams
- When should I take my USMLE exams
- What Scores do I need to be considered a strong candidate
- Which resources do I need for my USMLE exams
- Which resources should I use to pass in-house exams
- Which resources should I use for Shelf Exams
- How soon should I use Uworld
- What is the best way of utilizing Uworld
- Personalized Study Schedule
- Time management
- Best methods to avoid burnout
How it works:
- Step 1:
Fill out the form to the left with as much detail as possible.
- Step 2:
Our team will follow up to schedule a preliminary appointment via email/phone.
- Step 3:
An appointment is scheduled according to your availability. We will match you with an advisor based on your school of preference.
Recommended advising breakdown:
- 15 Minutes: Introduction, Topic Focus, Main Concerns
- 30 Minutes: Discussion of Topics
- 15 Minutes: Q&A, Feedback, Closing Statements
All advising hours are catered to fit your needs; however, keep in mind that the first 15 minutes are required for an introduction. By doing so, each advisor will get to know his or her candidate thoroughly and help you make the best decisions for your future.
*NOTE: Personalized Study Schedules require a minimum of TWO HOURS of advising in order to provide you with the best schedule.